Dynamometer This precision cut model is a model dynamometer using the principle of Geneva drive and is a simply assembled but effective working model. No glue required for assembly, simply press out parts and clip together.
Fun for you to assemble and show off to your friends and family. Price includes Delivery anywhere in Mainland UK
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 14 Years – Contains small and sharp parts.
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Size Model: 5.8*2.8*6.7in (147*72*170mm)
- Package size: 114.6*5.5*1.2in (37*14*3cm)
- Package Weight: 0.300kg
- Number of components:48
- Easy to follow pictorial instructions in multiple languages including English +++
- High Precision Laser cut parts and templates
Safety Notice: Age 14+. Not suitable for children under the age of 14 as assembly parts contain small and sharp objects.