Safe – This precision cut model offers a variety of working parts. No glue required for assembly. It is a great gift and interesting model. You could present it as a gift in locked mode with a surprise inside. Set the challenge to crack the code! This is a real safe with a combination lock based on 3 digits. This safe is opened by correctly setting of the secret three digit combination. The safe cannot be disassembled if it has been locked.
The safe can be cracked in the old fashioned way by listening to the dials as you turn them.
Setting the code for the first time requires a counter clockwise double turn of the dial and then entering your chosen code. To open:
- Scroll the dial counterclockwise to the first digit on the dial from 1 to 9. Stay on this.
- Now turn the dial clockwise (right) to the number 0. After passing zero continue to twist the dial to select the 2nd digit.
- Again turn the dial counterclockwise (left) to the third digit (if the combination is correct, your safe will click and opens automatically on the third digit.
To re-close the Safe – Close the door, scroll the dial counterclockwise – The lock activates.
A GREAT GIFT TO GIVE AWAY FOR ANY OCCASION. Price includes Delivery anywhere in Mainland UK
- Model Dimensions: 7.7*7.3* 6.9 (196 * 185 * 176 mm)
- Inside space of the safe: The W*H*D (155 * 140 * 105 mm)
- Material: Plywood,Birch, Rubber
- Package size: 370*170*35mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Number of parts: 179
- Estimated Assembly Time: 6 to 7 Hours
Safety Notice: Not Suitable for children under 14 as components may contain sharp assembly objects: Adult supervision recommended.